The New York Digital Health Innovation Lab is an annual program for growth-stage companies that have developed cutting-edge technology products for health care organizations.
The Partnership Fund for New York City and the New York eHealth Collaborative began the program in 2013 under the program’s original name, the New York Digital Health Accelerator.
About the Program Participants
- Nominated and selected by New York state’s leading health care provider organizations.
- Receive product feedback and mentoring from the provider organizations’ senior-level executives, our strategic investor syndicate, and entrepreneurs-in-residence.
- Matched with multiple provider mentors that have expressed interest to receive a fast track decision to demonstrate the value of its technology solution through a beta test.
- Paired with mentors from our investor syndicate who provide guidance on product positioning, financials and fundraising.
- 27 companies have graduated from the New York Digital Health Innovation Lab program.
- Program graduates have raised more than $250 million and created over 240 jobs.
- 2 graduates have been acquired.